Wine Club Benefits
All members receive:
- Small lot, exclusive and/or library wines hand selected by our wine making team.
- Complimentary tastings for member and three guests.
- Complimentary entrance for the club member and three guests to Wine Club Release events.
- First access to our limited production wines.
- Exclusive access to our small lot wines bottles for Wine Club members only
- First access to library tastings, end of inventory and end of vintage sales and Futures Night Barrel Tasting and Dinner
- Release schedule: February, May, September, December
- 24 bottles of wine per year
- 6 bottles per shipment
- Receive an 18% discount on single vineyard and core wines Boedecker Cellars and Pappas Wine Co., wines. Discounts increase to 20% when purchase is 12 bottles or more.
- Complimentary tastings for members and three guests.
- Half priced Seated Tastings for member and three guests.
Wine Club Policies:
- To purchase wine, you must be at least 21 years old.
- Your designated credit card will be automatically charged before each shipment.
- An adult signature will be required upon delivery and we recommend a place of business for your delivery location.
- We ask for a two-shipment minimum commitment.
- If it is necessary to cancel your membership, the request must be received via email at email@example.com at least 5 days prior to the bill date of the next release.
- Will call is available for local Oregon/Washington members.
- Club releases will be held for pickup for 45 days, after which all club releases not picked up will be shipped at member’s expense, unless prior arrangements are made and weather permitting.
- If you have any questions please reach out to the Wine Club team, firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-224-5778.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only able to ship to the following states: CA, DC, FL, GA, IL, ID, KS, LA, MD, MI, MO, MN, NC, NY, NJ, OR, TX, WA, WI, VA.